Who Are We?
Olympus Solutions is a stand out Employment Service provider with a proven track record of delivering high star rating performance. From 33 offices across NSW, each year we support over 12,500 jobseekers including parents, Indigenous communities, school leavers and people with disability to prepare for, gain and maintain employment.
As the employment service of Ability Options, Olympus Solutions are committed to a workplace culture that recognises diversity, equity and human rights. We respect and value the contribution of people from all cultures, backgrounds and beliefs, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander people and people with disability.
The ParentsNext program is a government initiative to prepare out-of-work parents to return to the workforce by the time their youngest children turns 6.
In this role, you will partner with parents to provide flexible and tailored support, and build motivation around returning to work.
Your objectives will be to link them with community support and childcare services, and to identify suitable education and employment goals.
As a ParentsNext Consultant you will have a highly empowering style with the ability to build effective professional relationships with participants, community organisations and other stakeholders including Government departments.
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Your ability to establish relationships with organisations, such as Centrelink, that are likely to generate referrals
- Your ability to support customers to develop sustainable employment and education goals
- Your resourcefulness to develop participation plans with your customers to achieve these goals
- Your initiative in assisting customers to tap into their community networks to help their transition into work including training opportunities and childcare solutions
- Your knowledge of the local labour market and experience in placing clients into local employment opportunities
- Your drive to encourage and motivate customers to keep moving towards their goals and stay engaged in the program
- Your excellent administration skills and ability to maintain regular assessments with customers
- Your flexibility to work over multiple locations to ensure the program runs smoothly and our customers get prompt, high level service
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged to apply.
This role attracts a $10,000 car allowance as it involves travel
NOTE: This is a full time role but can consider Part time
Why Work for Us?
When you join Olympus Solutions you will experience a vibrant, values driven team who are passionate about enhancing people’s lives through long term meaningful employment.
In return for your skills and experience you will receive:
- Great salary packaging options.
- A great and supportive workplace environment
- Access to Employee Wellness Program and Fitness Passport Gym Membership
- Novated leasing opportunities
- Discounted shopping with major retailers
- Employee benefits with the Commonwealth Bank: discounted home loans, personal loans, credit cards and every day accounts
- Ability to purchase additional leave after 1 year of service
- A rewarding career where you contribute to make a difference in the community and in people’s lives
Olympus Solutions is a member of the Ability Options Community.