Who are we?
Olympus Solutions is the Employment Services division of Ability Options and are a leading provider of Employment Services in the greater Sydney Metropolitan area, Central Coast, Hunter and Wollongong regions.
With 33 offices across NSW, each month we place more than 300 people into jobs. Our success is due to the large range of no cost employment services we provide businesses, along our passion to enhance people's lives through employment.
Olympus Solutions hold the contracts with the Government and Ability Options is responsible for the sites, the employers and the job seekers that come through jobactive, DES, ParentsNext and VTEC.
An opportunity exists for a strongly influential and encouraging Job Support Consultant to join our high performing team and support our Mount Druitt office (and surrounding suburbs). You will have a highly empowering style and the ability to influence clients and employers alike. You will be proactive and passionate about assisting people to maintain their employment, and overcoming any barrier that may stand in the way. Building relationships with others will come naturally to you as will you as will your ability to think 'outside of the box' and approach any situation with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a diverse caseload and key relationships with clients
- Assisting job seekers to maintain employment and work towards independence
- Providing on-the-job support and training â please be prepared to get your hands dirty!
- Building rapport with key employers to assist clients in maintaining employment
- Developing and recognising further business opportunities
- Gathering documentary evidence to meet contractual guidelines for employment outcomes
- Using compliance tools to strategically meet your outcome targets
- Current driver licence
- Own vehicle with Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Working with Children Check
This role also attracts a $10,000 car allowance on top of your salary as there is travel required.
People of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Why Work for Us?
Our innovative service delivery model is driven by our commitment to ensure all people have the right support to find a job they love that makes a meaningful contribution to their community.
Olympus Solutions | Ability Options is committed to a workplace culture that recognises diversity, equity and human rights. We respect and value the contribution of people from all cultures, backgrounds and lifestyles.
Olympus Solutions is a member of the Ability Options Community.