Who we are?
Olympus Solutions is a stand out Employment Service provider with a proven track record of delivering sustainable employment outcomes. From 33 offices across NSW, each year we support over 12,500 jobseekers including parents, Indigenous communities, school leavers and people with disability to prepare for, gain and maintain employment.
As the employment service of Ability Options, Olympus Solutions are committed to a workplace culture that recognises diversity, equity and human rights. We respect and value the contribution of people from all cultures, backgrounds and beliefs, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander people and people with disability.
You will be working with small, medium and large businesses to ensure sustainable employment for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander job seekers by providing mentoring, support and advice.
Working as a vital part of our team, you will work with participants who have successfully gained employment. You will make sure they have all they need to be successful in their new jobs.
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate;
- Your excellent influencing and networking skills and ability to establish solid links, including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander communities
- Your ability to support job seekers to achieve their goals through employment outcomes
- Your excellent administration skills and ability to maintain thorough case notes.
- Your local knowledge of the labour market and experience in placing clients into local employment opportunities
- Your excellent communication and negotiation skills to build understanding between job seekers and their employers
- Ability to work independently within a team, be resilient, flexible and adaptable.
- Current driver’s licence
- Working With Children’s Clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Successful applicants need to be prepared to undergo Police Clearance
- Identify as an aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander*
Why Work for Us?
When you join Olympus Solutions you will experience a vibrant, values driven team who are passionate about enhancing people’s lives through long term meaningful employment.
In return for your skills and experience you will receive:
- Great salary packaging options.
- A great and supportive workplace environment
- Access to Employee Wellness Program and Fitness Passport Gym Membership
- Discounted life, pet, travel and income protection insurance
- Novated leasing opportunities
- Discounted shopping with major retailers
- Employee benefits with the Commonwealth Bank: discounted home loans, personal loans, credit cards and every day accounts
- Ability to purchase additional leave after 1 year of service
- A rewarding career where you contribute to make a difference in the community and in people’s lives
*Ability Options considers that being Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander is a genuine occupational requirement for this position under s 14 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW).
Olympus Solutions is a member of the Ability Options Community.