Who Are We?
Olympus Solutions is a stand out Employment Service provider with a proven track record of delivering high star rating performance. From 33 offices across NSW, each year we support over 12,500 jobseekers including parents, Indigenous communities, school leavers and people with disability to prepare for, gain and maintain employment.
As the employment service of Ability Options, Olympus Solutions are committed to a workplace culture that recognises diversity, equity and human rights. We respect and value the contribution of people from all cultures, backgrounds and beliefs, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander people and people with disability.
Working with our team at Penrith, you will be working with a diverse range of people living with disability and employer networks to achieve employment outcomes through ongoing mentoring and support.
As an Employment Advisor you will have a highly empowering style with the ability to facilitate group learning activities. You will be passionate about enhancing customer experience and motivated to succeed with a proven track record in meeting KPIs, building relationships and displaying a resilient can do attitude.
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Your resourcefulness to deliver skill based training sessions to build capacity for employment
- Your ability to support job seekers to achieve their goals through employment outcomes
- Your excellent administration skills and ability to maintain thorough case notes
- Your local knowledge of the labour market and experience in placing clients into local employment opportunities
- Your excellent communication skills in promoting job seekers to local employers and seeking future employment opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer focused roles
- Experience working with in the disability service sector highly regarded
- Working With Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Ability to undergo a satisfactory National Criminal History Check
- Current NSW Driver Licence (minimum P2) (desirable)
People of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Why Work for Us?
When you join Olympus Solutions you will experience a vibrant, values driven team who are passionate about enhancing people’s lives through long term meaningful employment.
In return for your skills and experience you will receive:
- Great salary packaging options.
- A great and supportive workplace environment
- Access to Employee Wellness Program and Fitness Passport Gym Membership
- Discounted life, pet, travel and income protection insurance
- Novated leasing opportunities
- Discounted shopping with major retailers
- Employee benefits with the Commonwealth Bank: discounted home loans, personal loans, credit cards and every day accounts
- Ability to purchase additional leave after 1 year of service
- A rewarding career where you contribute to make a difference in the community and in people’s lives
Olympus Solutions is a member of the Ability Options Community.