Who are we?
Olympus Solutions is a stand out Employment Service provider with a proven track record of delivering high star rating performance. From 33 offices across NSW, each year we support over 12,500 jobseekers including parents, Indigenous communities, school leavers and people with disability to prepare for, gain and maintain employment.
As the employment service of Ability Options, Olympus Solutions are committed to a workplace culture that recognises diversity, equity and human rights. We respect and value the contribution of people from all cultures, backgrounds and beliefs, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander people and people with disability.
Working with new and established employer networks in the Fairfield area, you will be supporting a diverse range of people living with disability to secure employment opportunities and achieve their employment aspirations.
As an Employer Engagement Consultant you will be direct marketing to employers on behalf of candidates that do not have the capability themselves, offering financial and other creative incentives to ensure a smooth handover process of a newly found or carved position.
You will advocate on the behalf of others by providing training and advice to employers and organisations around implementing a productive workplace for people with a disability including workplace modifications.
You will be passionate about enhancing customer experience and motivated to succeed with a proven track record in meeting KPIs, building relationships and displaying a resilient can do attitude.
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Your proven track record in meeting KPIs in a sales driven industry or employment services industry
- Your capability of meeting performance targets and aptitude to think on your feet
- Your proven ability to problem solve effectively and showcase excellent time management skills
- Your knowledge of the local labour market and employment opportunities
- Your excellent administration skills and ability to maintain thorough case notes
- Your excellent communication skills to be able to promote job seekers to local employers and to seek future employment opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer-focused roles
- Experience in sales-focused, KPI-driven roles
- Experience working with in Employment or Human services sector highly regarded
- Current NSW driver licence (minimum P2)
- Own comprehensively insured vehicle
- Working With Children Check
- Ability to undergo a satisfactory National Criminal History Check
This role attracts a $10,000 car allowance as it requires travel.
Why Work for Us?
When you join Olympus Solutions you will experience a vibrant, values driven team who are passionate about enhancing people’s lives through long term meaningful employment.
In return for your skills and experience you will receive:
- Great salary packaging options.
- A great and supportive workplace environment
- Access to Employee Wellness Program and Fitness Passport Gym Membership
- Discounted life, pet, travel and income protection insurance
- Novated leasing opportunities
- Discounted shopping with major retailers
- Employee benefits with the Commonwealth Bank: discounted home loans, personal loans, credit cards and every day accounts
- Ability to purchase additional leave after 1 year of service
- A rewarding career where you contribute to make a difference in the community and in people’s lives
Olympus Solutions is a member of the Ability Options Community.