Who we are?
Olympus Solutions is a stand out Employment Service provider with a proven track record of delivering high star rating performance. From 33 offices across NSW, each year we support over 12,500 jobseekers including parents, Indigenous communities, school leavers and people with disability to prepare for, gain and maintain employment.
As the employment service of Ability Options, Olympus Solutions are committed to a workplace culture that recognises diversity, equity and human rights. We respect and value the contribution of people from all cultures, backgrounds and beliefs, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander people and people with disability.
Leading our team at Brookvale, you will be a person who is customer-focused, business-minded, but more importantly someone who challenges themselves and their team to perform at their best on a daily basis.
As the Business Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching and mentoring staff to achieve employment goals for our customers which result in 5 STAR rating performance and a budget surplus.
- Ensuring compliance to the Department of Jobs & Small Business and Department of Social Services guidelines and internal policies and procedures.
- Coach, lead and mentor staff to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Promote a positive work force and a supportive team culture.
- Lead and champion high performance across all areas of the business.
- Build and maintain efficient and effective key business relationships across the community.
This role is a great stepping stone for someone looking to pursue a career in leadership whilst also being able to remain hands on with our customers.
To be successful in this role you will be;
- An energetic individual who prides themselves on supporting others to achieve and accomplish their goals.
- A hands on coach and mentor who has the ability to empower both employees and customers.
- Naturally self- driven and enjoy supporting your team to be industry leaders.
- Highly organised, process driven and have great time management.
- A forward thinking individual who has the ability to take both customers and employees on a journey to success.
- Willing to learn all of Ability Options services to further support our integrated customer model.
Why Work for Us?
When you join Olympus Solutions you will experience a vibrant, values driven team who are passionate about enhancing people’s lives through long term meaningful employment.
In return for your skills and experience you will receive:
- Great salary packaging options.
- A great and supportive workplace environment
- Access to Employee Wellness Program and Fitness Passport Gym Membership
- Discounted life, pet, travel and income protection insurance
- Novated leasing opportunities
- Discounted shopping with major retailers
- Employee benefits with the Commonwealth Bank: discounted home loans, personal loans, credit cards and every day accounts
- Ability to purchase additional leave after 1 year of service
- A rewarding career where you contribute to make a difference in the community and in people’s lives
Olympus Solutions is a member of the Ability Options Community.